Friday 26 October 2012

Halloween Counting 1,2,3!

Room 38 was having fun making spiders. We made the spiders with circles and cut out legs. The legs were glued onto the spiders. Then we put the eyes and mouths on them. Next week we will be counting the legs on ALL the spiders.





Room 38 cut out haunted houses. Inside the houses, we drew Halloween creatures and wrote number sentences. For example, one house had 2 bats, 2 zombies, 4 cats and 7 ghosts. The number sentence for this is 2+2+4+7=15. In our haunted house, 15 creatures were partying!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Room 38!
    I enjoyed reading your blog today. I will have to visit your class to see your haunted houses and spiders. I like how you have fiction and non-fiction information on squirrels. Where have your squirrels traveled? I also like your virtual class pet. How did you choose Sparkie?
    I look forward to reading future posts.
    From Mrs. Marlatt

    ReplyDelete